Preview Dates & Times:
- Saturday, Oct 8
- 10:00am MST
- 1616 4300 Rd S, Chester MT 59522 (DO NOT USE GPS)
- Hwy 223, 8.4 miles S of Chester, turn E onto Rd 4200 for 2 miles, turn S for 1.16 mile
- Contact Sandy Anderson (owner) 406-399-5553 or Jeremiah Johnson (owner) 406-949-4290
- Contact Jim or Dena (auction company) 406-432-2845
Pickup Dates & Times:
- Fritz Auction will be at the site sale day, Oct 9 and Oct 17, 9:00AM-5:00PM
- These are THE ONLY DAYS Fritz Auction is at the site with equipment to help load.
- If you come any other day, you will have to make your own arrangements to load.
- If applicable; keys, manuals, titles, etc will be available at time of pickup.
- Bidders have TWO WEEKS to remove items from site.
- After two weeks, a $20/day lot fee will be assessed.
- After ONE MONTH the item is forfeited, funds are non-refundable and the item becomes property of Fritz Auction.
- Items must be paid in full to be collected.
- Fritz Auction does not breakdown items for shipping. We wing-up an item if you directly contact us prior to last load out day and prefer you to be present.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping, logistics, and costs of such.
- Fritz Auction does not provide shipping, but here are a few that serve our area.
CASCADE ENTERPRISES TRANSPORT, Matt, 530-913-2434
NATE DUBON, Freight Broker, (305) 428-4433
EVERGREEN HAULING LLC, Alyssa & Daniel Smith, (503)457-6450
- Onsite winning bidders pay at the site office.
- Online winning bidders will be contacted via email the morning following auction.
- They will receive an invoice identifying item(s), purchase price plus a 4% online buyers fee not to exceed $1000/item.
- The invoice with also include payment instructions.
- Bids must be paid in US funds by cash, check, wired or via credit card within ONE WEEK of sale.
- If not paid within that week, a $20/day fee will be assessed.
- There will be a 4% fee for all credit card transactions.
- Payment may also be brought to pickup if on SALE DAY OR FIRST official loading day.
- If mailing a check, please remit to:
PO Box 260
Chester MT 59522
- Bidder understands that the Internet service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction.
- Under no circumstances shall the Bidder have any kind of claim against Fritz Auction if
- the Internet service fails to function properly before or during the live auction.
- Fritz Auction will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source.
- All items are sold, “AS IS, WHERE IS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL”
- All items are sold, “WITH NO GUARANTEES IMPLIED OR OTHEWISE OFFERED”.
- Miles/hours were taken from meters with no guarantee to their accuracy.
- Items are open to thorough public inspection.
- It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative
- Fritz Auction shall describe in detail each item and provide pertinent information to the best of their ability.
Fritz Auction will not be responsible for any errors in the description of the merchandise.
- Statements made on day of auction take precedent over previously written material.
- Every Buyer acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place, flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the auction site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. No person shall have any claim against Fritz Auction, the seller or their respective agents for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the auction site.